Chronicles of a Corporate Intern

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Life is better

So life is better:

I have a much more enjoyable project going on at work
I feel healthier than I have in a long time
I'm riding again
My car is going to be ready to wheel soon

Life is better.

But I don't feel it. I've just been really stressed out, easily annoyed, and a bit of a hermit recently. I don't know why.

I don't even want to be around Dan as much as I normally do. That's not to say I don't want to be around him - because it's Dan, and I am his parasite - but, not as much as I normally do.

Like, rather than wanting to be around him most of the time, and missing him when I'm not, part of me is really happy to be alone.

It's not just him though, otherwise I might chalk it up to having spent too much time around him - it's everyone. I'm hesitant to answer comments/emails/IMs/texts. I just don't want to deal with people.

I've gotten a lot less motivated to do work. I still do it, of course, I just procrastinate, a lot. And I'm really dreading going to help my mother this afternoon. I'd rather just stay home and wash my car. But it's not gonna get washed today, not that it really needs it anyway. Although some touchup paint and a coat of wax probably wouldn't hurt.

Maybe I'm PMSing.
Miasma had time at 9:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home