Chronicles of a Corporate Intern

Monday, June 30, 2008

So I Said I Was Gonna Sleep

But I'm not. Instead I'm browsing Blog Catalog entertaining myself and leaving comments and trying to get people to amble pointlessly over to my pointless site to read my pointless babble. Because we all waste time. Especially those of us who don't have it to waste.

I found this:
http://www.offendedblogger.com/

Yeah, no offense, but your blog annoys me. Such things make me shudder and want to hide in a corner and stop writing in case my words are as obnoxious as those. I know my writing style, while perhaps not the best or most connected or such, can't be that annoying. Can it?

Someone tell me now if so, so I can try to stop torturing you all more than need be. (As in, I'll keep writing this, and you get to rant at me so you feel better.)

There are more promising finds for the night though.
http://www.triloquist.blogspot.com/

Entertaining and I can read it without wanting to commit suicide! Yay!

Labels:

Miasma had time at 1:25 AM

2 Comments:

Hi Miasama!

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for enjoying my blog.

And for the positive recommendation.

WHEW....glad it doesn't make you want you to commit suicide....

Tee, hee...

Thanks again and please stop by anytime!

July 1, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I must admit, I've continued to follow your blog. It does entertain quite well.

July 9, 2008 at 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home