Chronicles of a Corporate Intern

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Strange Dream...

Not that I have normal ones.

But I was definitely at camp with John and J.J., and J.J. and I ended up going out and stuck in the middle of nowhere. For some reason I was in a wedding dress, and there was a very high chance I was going to end up in a coma because of it. (We were trying to cross a bridge and it was falling apart and we got across just in time which meant we had to go back over the mountain and I was going to get in the head by a boulder because I was in a wedding dress so there was nothing to protect my head, but for some reason his head was safe...)

At another point a bunch of us were camping (Amanda I remember clearly being there) and we ended up at the same spot as a bunch of people from highschool - I think something was chasing us. And I think that's how we all ended up at camp anyway, something evil was taking over civilization and so we ran to camp for safety.

And then John was talking about all the food he was going to pack on his ride. I don't remember what it all was. But it was really random, and there were like two things for the entire week. And for some reason right before that I had been at his high school with him and he was talking to one of his teachers about grades.

I don't know...

Labels:

Miasma had time at 7:29 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home