Chronicles of a Corporate Intern

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm a college student, this is kind of important for me.

I haven't gotten a paycheck.
And there I was thinking that I only hadn't gotten one.
Of course, upon emailing my HR rep, she says "You haven't gotten a single one since you've started working? You should have two!"

Great, thanks.
Somebody owes me about $2,000 and I need it. I am broke. Nobody understands the gravity of my brokeness. And I'm really tired of being stressed out about this.

I'm going to go into her office today and be like "Hi, I have no money. Please fix it faster."

If somebody doesn't pay me soon I'm going to go get another job. Minimum wage is higher than nothing, but both are lower than the $15/hour I should be getting.

I'm annoyed. And stressed out. And freaking out. And a plethora of generally bad emotions relating to this issue.

Okay, so I wanted to use the word "plethora". Can you blame me?
Miasma had time at 10:03 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home