Chronicles of a Corporate Intern

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Comparisons...

JOE MATHLETE'S GREAT AMERICAN BLOG: I just saw a little bit of Grey's Anatomy

Why do I agree with this, and can sit here and justify dragging my boyfriend to see Sex & the City?

Well, first of all, my boyfriend likes Sex & the City.

Second of all... I don't have a second of all.

I have never felt a compulsion to watch Dawson's Creek, One Tree Hill, the OC, Grey's Anatomy, Friends, or any other of the mindless crap out there. So how can I sit here and punish myself with Sex & the City? Is there really any difference between their crap and my crap?

I don't know.

I guess all I have to go by is the fact that, in essence, I am Carrie Bradshaw. I am the neurotic, insecure, confused, shoe-obsessed girl who loves to write and spend money. We have the same ideas about love, life, and shoes. So where can it go wrong?

Am I a hypocrite?
For that matter, do I care if I am?

No. I like Sex & the City, I'm not interested in the rest of the crap. End of story.

Labels:

Miasma had time at 9:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home