Chronicles of a Corporate Intern

Monday, June 23, 2008

No New York

I should've seen it coming. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

There will be no New York trip for me.

It would have been awesome - and a good learning experience - but mostly just awesome. Because I would've gotten to go to New York. No parents, just my mildly alcoholic bosses.

But, there's a conference at the Hotel Andra later this week where I get to spend a day in a fancy hotel with free catering; and get paid $15 an hour for it. Perhaps more, because it might be overtime by then.

So, really, what am I complaining about? I've got it pretty good.

Website's going to beta this week. I'm excited, all my hard work is going somewhere. It's so nice to know all the money we're spending is actually getting something done!

This is why I'm in Marketing. That's right - I spend money like it's my job. Because it is my job.

Take that accounting majors.

Labels:

Miasma had time at 10:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home