Chronicles of a Corporate Intern

Monday, June 30, 2008

Public Transportation

(Written Thursday, June 26th, 7:30 am)

This morning I braved the hell that is the Seattle public transportation system. Bravely I boarded the bus for the first time ever, over paid my fair (while everyone else had swipey cards, I want a swipey card) and was deposited downtown.

Luckily I know the area around Westlake Center and Pacific Place well, and once I made it out of the bus tunnel onto 5th and Pine I could quickly navigate to the old building on 4th Street that is the Hotel Andra.

I looked stressed enough that some nice guy said "hi" and gave me a smile, just 'cause I looked so down. The valets here are cool too. Perhaps the morning is not a total loss.

I still dislike going places without my little green Jeep, I feel incomplete.

From my phone in the lobby of the magnificent Hotel Andra, this is Shelley saying "screw you Seattle".

(Sadly, the "Publish Post" button doesn't work on my phone for some reason.)

Labels: ,

Miasma had time at 1:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home