Chronicles of a Corporate Intern

Monday, June 30, 2008

Fenders on Front Street

Fenders on Front Street is an annual car show they have in downtown Issaquah, WA (iz-a-kwa). I hadn't heard about it until Saturday afternoon, while on a mission to find some sort of dirt road (Amanda, John and I got bored, and I own a Jeep, what do you expect?) we ran across a big sign proclaiming its existence.


So, lacking anything better to do with my Sunday morning I headed down. By myself. I went to a car show by myself, who would have thought?


It resulted in two things: A cemented want of a '67 Camaro SS Convertable, and the need to take my Jeep off road more.


I don't know how the second one happened, but there were some pretty cars. Like this '68 that I drooled over for far too long and took far too many pictures of:

Labels:

Miasma had time at 1:10 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home